With over 25 years of experience in commercial and feature film production I’ve had the opportunity to work with countless advertising agencies and production companies as well as two of the most valuable tech companies in the world on creative with budgets ranging from micro dollars up to $1 million+. I enjoy content creation as well as managing production teams large and small and all associated challenges such as restrictive budgets or tight deadlines.
Video Production Manager - Advanced Systems Group, LLC - 7/2017 to Present
• Manage, recruit, and develop a team of video producers through managed service vendor at Google MTV.
• Managing the production of diverse and voluminous video/audio content created for Google in MTV, NY, London, and other parts of the world.
• Assisting management of the Google/Vendor relationship management.
• Managing diverse personnel totaling more than 20, including development, performance reviews.
• Assisting in the development and implementation of department standards.
Producer/Assistant Director, DGA - This Is Picture Filmworks - 1/2001 to Present
• Member of producing team for directors like Spike Lee, Joe Pytka, Antoine Fuqua, Rob Cohen and many others.
• Worked with Joe Pytka and Spike Lee for 16 years on productions with stars like Tiger, Jordan, Bolt, Jeeter, and more.
• Participated in the management of 15 feature films, 5 TV shows, and thousands of commercials, music videos and documentaries.
Producer - Picturelab/Transvideo - 12/2015 to 6/2016
• Produced motion graphics, animation content, and explainer videos for startup tech firms.
• Led creative teams through discovery, production and post process including client presentation.
• Managed projects and budgets to completion.
Associate Producer - Apple - 3/2013 to 10/2015
• Member of the producing team for 5 product launches including iPad Air, iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, Apple Watch and iPhone 6 & 6+
• Team produced iconic product documentaries and broadcast projects included iPad Transformations, Your Verse (feat. Robin Williams),
2013 Apple Developer Video and many others.
• Managed international subject research database of possible projects from which many of the above projects were selected.
A 18 year member of the Directors Guild of America.
National commercials for NFL, NBA, Nike, Disney, UPS, Buick, Ford, Wendy’s and countless other products.
Worked productions in 35 states and more than a dozen countries.
B.A. University of Central Florida
Advertising/Public Relations - 1992
University of Florida - Advertising
• To create product stories with global impact that the world will love.
• To produce communications for brands that I respect and admire.
• To deliver award winning results while enjoying the journey.
Optimism + grace under pressure + loyalty + intelligence + gregarious + written and verbal communication